- Divine Julianne Moore
- Online since April 19, 2010
- Contact the owner via mail
- Maintained by Claudia
(previously Holly, Luciana, Kari, Lexi, Roberta)
This fansite is strictly against any paparazzi or stalkerazzi pictures. We will not support any kind of bashing or privacy intrusion into Julianne’s life and/or the one of people around her. We will also not post any gossip or rumors on private life matters.
An Ideal Husband
→ He just doesn’t know it yet.
• I don’t mind bad husbands. I’ve had two. They amused me immensely.
• Wonderful woman, Lady Markby, isn’t she? Talks more and says less than anybody I ever met.
• Do you know, Gertrude, I don’t mind your talking morality a bit. Morality is simply the attitude we adopt towards people whom we personally dislike. You dislike me, I am quite aware of that, and I have always detested you.
• A rather charming little idea has come into my head, and now that I consider it, I find it to be a rather charming big idea.
• As a betting man, you must concede there is a certain thrill to it. Consider also how elegantly I’ve moved from proposal to proposition.
• Oh, I like tedious, practical subjects. What I don’t like are tedious, practical people.
• The higher education of men is what I should like to see. Men need it so sadly.
• Oh pray, don’t. One should never give a woman something that she can’t wear in the evening.