- Divine Julianne Moore
- Online since April 19, 2010
- Contact the owner via form
- Maintained by Claudia
(previously Holly, Luciana, Kari, Lexi, Roberta)
This fansite is strictly against any paparazzi or stalkerazzi pictures. We will not support any kind of bashing or privacy intrusion into Julianne’s life and/or the one of people around her. We will also not post any gossip or rumors on private life matters.
The Big Lebowski
→ They figured he was a lazy, time-wasting slacker. They were right.
→ Her life was in their hands. Now her toe is in the mail.
→ Times like these call for a Big Lebowski.
→ It takes guys as simple as the Dude and Walter to make a story this complicated… and they’d really rather be bowling.
→ Lebowski: Not a man, a way of life
⋄ According to Julianne Moore, the character of Maude was based on artist Carolee Schneemann “who worked naked from a swing”, and on Yoko Ono.
• In a sense, yes. My art has been commended as being strongly vaginal which bothers some men. The word itself makes some men uncomfortable. Vagina.
• It’s a male myth about feminists that we hate sex. It can be a natural, zesty enterprise. But unfortunately there are some people – it is called satyriasis in men, nymphomania in women – who engage in it compulsively and without joy. Yes, Mr. Lebowski, these unfortunate souls cannot love in the true sense of the word.
• My father and I don’t get along, he doesn’t approve of my lifestyle and, needless to say, I don’t approve of his. Still, I hardly wish to make my father’s embezzlement a police matter, so I’m proposing that you try to recover the money from the people you delivered it to.
• Let me tell you something. The whole thing stinks to high heaven.