- Divine Julianne Moore
- Online since April 19, 2010
- Contact the owner via form
- Maintained by Claudia
(previously Holly, Luciana, Kari, Lexi, Roberta)
This fansite is strictly against any paparazzi or stalkerazzi pictures. We will not support any kind of bashing or privacy intrusion into Julianne’s life and/or the one of people around her. We will also not post any gossip or rumors on private life matters.
The Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 2
→ The revolution is about all of us
→ The fire will burn forever
→ A creature as unquenchable as the sun.
→ Nothing can prepare you for the end
• [message appears onscreen] Good evening. For those of you who don’t know me, please allow me to introduce myself. I am President Alma Coin, leader of the Rebellion. I have interrupted a broadcast from your President in which he attempted to defame a brave young woman. “A face picked from the masses,” he called her.
• As if a leader, a true leader, could be anything else. I had the privilege of knowing a small-town girl from the Seam in District 12 who survived the Hunger Games and the Quarter Quell and rose up and turned a nation of slaves into an army! Dead or alive, Katniss Everdeen will remain the face of this revolution. She will not have died for nothing.
• [spreads her arms] Welcome to the New Panem. Today, on the Avenue of the Tributes, all of Panem, a free Panem, will watch more than a mere spectacle. We are gathered to witness an historic moment of justice. Today, the greatest friend to the revolution will fire the shot to end all wars. May her arrow signify the end of tyranny and the beginning of a new era. Mockingjay, may your aim be as true as your heart is pure.