- Divine Julianne Moore
- Online since April 19, 2010
- Contact the owner via form
- Maintained by Claudia
(previously Holly, Luciana, Kari, Lexi, Roberta)
This fansite is strictly against any paparazzi or stalkerazzi pictures. We will not support any kind of bashing or privacy intrusion into Julianne’s life and/or the one of people around her. We will also not post any gossip or rumors on private life matters.
Laws of Attraction
Character: Audrey Woods
Directed by: Peter Howitt
Written by: Robert Harling, Aline Brosh McKenna
Produced by: David Bergstein, Julie Durk, David T. Friendly, Marc Turtletaub, Beau St. Clair
Cast Members: Pierce Brosnan, Parker Posey, Michael Sheen, Frances Fisher, Nora Dunn
Released date: April 30, 2004
Genre: Comedy, Romance
Duration: 1h 30min
Audrey Woods and Daniel Rafferty are rival divorce lawyers who are complete opposites: She relies on the law, while he relies on personality. They are hired to represent opposing sides of a celebrity divorce case involving a rock star, a dress designer and a custody dispute over an Irish castle. Audrey and Daniel wind up in Ireland together, where, to their astonishment, sparks fly between them.
→ Love can be quite a trial.
→ Getting married is a great way to fall in love.
→ Love always has the last word.
• Each case I handle convinces me further that marraige is dead in the water.
• Oh, boy, don’t you try to analyze me with your whole, disheveled Bohemian my socks don’t match so therefore I have insight into all things wacko mindset. There are no psychoanalytical shortcuts into my pants.
• A sincere apology is just a manipulation tactic like forgiveness or generosity.
• Ok, this is what we’re working with *Dollface*. You’ve got a devoted, hardworking wife at home, yet you cheat, lie, and blow all your money on strippers and whores. You finally abandon her leaving her no option but to file for divorce. That’s the opposing council’s opening line. Direct. No B.S. Just the way you like it. And your wife has just hired the second best divorce attorney in New York City to deliver it. Now you need someone to tell you side of the story, no matter how *sordid*, and make you seem like strawberry shortcake.