- Divine Julianne Moore
- Online since April 19, 2010
- Contact the owner via form
- Maintained by Claudia
(previously Holly, Luciana, Kari, Lexi, Roberta)
This fansite is strictly against any paparazzi or stalkerazzi pictures. We will not support any kind of bashing or privacy intrusion into Julianne’s life and/or the one of people around her. We will also not post any gossip or rumors on private life matters.
The End of the Affair
Character: Sarah Miles
Directed by: Neil Jordan
Written by: Neil Jordan
Produced by: Neil Jordan, Stephen Woolley
Cast Members: Ralph Fiennes, Stephen Rea, Jason Isaacs
Released date: January 21, 2000
Genre: Drama, Romance
Duration: 1h 42min
In the years following World War II, writer Maurice Bendrix has an unexpected run-in with Henry Miles and his wife, Sarah, with whom he once shared a passionate affair. Henry, who never knew, confides in Maurice that he suspects Sarah of adultery, leading to the hiring of a detective to follow her. As Sarah never explained why she called off their affair, Maurice follows the investigation closely, his feelings for her reawakened.
→ The end was just the beginning.
• Love doesn’t end, just because we don’t see each other.
• People go on loving God, don’t they? All their lives. Without seeing him.
• Tell Him I’m sorry. I’m too human. Too weak. Tell Him I can’t keep my promises. I’m tired of being without you.
• You see I never stopped loving you, even though I couldn’t see you.
• I’ve only made two promises in my life. One was to marry Henry, the other is to stop seeing you. And I’m too weak to keep either.
• I had tempted fate, and fate had accepted.
• If only you knew how little you had to revenge.