- Divine Julianne Moore
- Online since April 19, 2010
- Contact the owner via form
- Maintained by Claudia
(previously Holly, Luciana, Kari, Lexi, Roberta)
This fansite is strictly against any paparazzi or stalkerazzi pictures. We will not support any kind of bashing or privacy intrusion into Julianne’s life and/or the one of people around her. We will also not post any gossip or rumors on private life matters.
Character: Laura Brown
Created by: Michael Cunningham (based on)
Directed by: Stephen Daldry
Written by: David Hare
Produced by: Scott Rudin, Robert Fox
Cast Members: Meryl Streep, Nicole Kidman, Ed Harris, Toni Collette, Claire Danes, Jeff Daniels, Stephen Dillane, Allison Janney, John C. Reilly, Miranda Richardson
Released date: February 14, 2003
Genre: Drama, Romance
Duration: 1h 50min
"The Hours" is the story of three women searching for more potent, meaningful lives. Each is alive at a different time and place, all are linked by their yearnings and their fears. Their stories intertwine, and finally come together in a surprising, transcendent moment of shared recognition.
→ Three Different Women. Each Living a Lie.
→ From the director of Billy Elliot
→ Three women in their search for happiness
→ The time to hide is over. The time to regret is gone. The time to live is now.
⋄ Julianne Moore’s time line was bumped up from the novel’s austere 1949 setting to the more optimistic and affluent 1951, as that better served to show Laura’s powerless feeling of alienation.
⋄ To ensure Julianne Moore’s safety while speeding down the freeway in a car without seat belts, the other cars surrounding her were in constant radio communication with each other.
• It would be wonderful to say you regretted it. It would be easy. But what does it mean? What does it mean to regret when you have no choice? It’s what you can bear. There it is. No one’s going to forgive me. It was death. I chose life.
• Oh, it’s about this woman who’s incredibly – well, she’s a hostess and she’s incredibly confident and she’s going to give a party. And, maybe because she’s confident, everyone thinks she’s fine… but she isn’t.
• Obviously, you… feel unworthy. Gives you feelings of unworthiness. You survive and they don’t.